Do you need to fill in those unsightly gaps under your fence?
Do you need to make a retaining wall?
A boundary "WeedWall" or "Retaining Wall"
- The NEW GramLine Plinth helps to slow down weeds, rubbish, dirt, grass and even snakes from entering your backyard or property from under the Steel Privacy Fence.
- The GramLine Plinth fits under the bottom Slimline Rail and inside the Slimline Channel Posts of your GramLine Steel Privacy Fence.
- Why have timber sleepers or copper logs when you now have a Steel Plinth that finishes and matches your Steel Privacy Fence superbly?
Retaining Wall Applications
- The GramLine Plinth can be used up to 5 Plinths high, (approximately 600mm), when a retaining wall is the appropriate solution. The Slimline Channel Posts may need to be re-enforced and the depth plus diameter of the concrete may need to be increased, depending on the height of the wall to be constructed.
If you require further technical advice please contact our sales team.
All GramLine Plinth Retaining Walls should be backfilled with blue metal to allow for easy drainage of water.
- One Plinth: 155mm High (standard Channel Posts can be used)
- Two Plinths Overlapped: 265mm High (50sq post with a 1.6mm wall thickness should be used between each Plinth Frame)
- Three Plinths Overlapped: 375mm High (A 65SQ Post with a 2.5mm wall thickness should be used between each plinth frame)
- Four Plinths Overlapped: 485mm High (A 65SQ Post with a 2.5mm wall thickness should be used between each plinth frame)
- Five Plinths Overlapped: 595mm High (A 65SQ Post with a 2.5mm wall thickness should be used between each plinth frame)
- Double-sided colour.
- 0.8mm base metal thickness.
- Wide range of colours to choose from.
- Made from Quality Tested and Certified Prepainted Hi-Tensile Steel.